An education-focussed organisation that provides better access to economic opportunities to unemployed youth through targeted job training and placements, and employability and entrepreneurship programmes.
- 53% of graduates are young women.
- The programme has worked with 2,700 private and public sector partners.
- In 2014 alone, over 1,870 youth were placed in jobs.
- Over 40,000 youth trained succeeded in gaining employment.
- The job placement rate of trainees is 70%.
Ronald Bruder and Jamie McAuliffe.
Takreem Laureate for Exceptional Contribution to Arab Society (2013). Jamie McAuliffe became Chairman of the World Economic Forum Global Agenda Council on Youth Unemployment (2012). Schwab Foundation Social Entrepreneur of the Year (2012).