Gelecek Daha Net (Future is Brighter, in English) addresses the missing link between the private sector and formal education institutions via an online vocational guidance platform that combines counselling, coaching and skills development tools with the support of organisations and companies as voluntary mentors.
- By 2013, the organisation had engaged with more than 11,000 youth in 76 universities.
- In total, over 1,600 business professionals volunteered to share their success stories and insights.
- More than 2,500 users took online trainings.
- 6,587 new youngsters have registered to the online platform in 2016 and 2017.
- The satisfaction rate of youth using the platform is 95%.
- Users also reported personal development rates of 72% and increases in career objectives of 54%.