An organisation that aims to foster career advancement and transformation, through specialising in student and staff training for IT skills that are in high demand and career support for the technology sector.
- 20 campuses and over 35,000 graduates on full-time and part-time courses worldwide.
- Over 250 expert instructors who are practitioners in their field.
- More than 2,500 hiring partners worldwide.
- 92% of students who enrolled in a full-time programme have graduated.
- 99% of job-seeking graduates find a new job within 180 days.
Jake Schwartz, Brad Hargreaves, Matthew O. Brimer and Adam Pritzker.