Programme to promote knowledge of and motivation for science and technology vocations to contribute to the transition towards a knowledge-based society. Based on the transmedia concept, which needs to be carried out in several formats: television production, viral videos, interactive workshops, film production, and science and maths camps.
- TV and film production: magazine about science and art (2 million weekly audience) plus youth apprenticeship videos showing local talent.
- Creation of a national reading and creative writing competition that ends with several theatrical events (20,000 beneficiaries).
- iSpark: interactive science workshops that take place in schools over a week, with 1,000 students each week and a total of 40,000 until 2014.
- iDiscover: transformational camps dedicated to science and mathematics. There have been 45 camps for boys and girls in nine different cities.
- In addition to the activity figures, there is a public demand to carry out the activities in different cities.