Member of the Ashoka network of social entreneurs (2012). First runner-up European Social Innovation Competition 2013. Social Capitalist of the Year 2011. Winner of Ben & Jerry's Join Our Core 2012. Changeleader, Reach for Change, Entrepreneur of the Year 2013.
Support network for learning maths in non-school hours for all students from 9 to19 years of age that need it. Mobilises mentors and provides modern content to present the subject, offering free support via in-person (mathlabs) or online sessions.
- Provides tutorials for 70,000 young people each month.
- Provides 67 sessions (mathlabs) a week in 24 cities in Sweden, involving 400 volunteers.
- 4,000 students regularly attend in-person study sessions.
- More than 150,000 students attend each month via the Swedish online platform.
- More than half a million people have studied online.
Última actualización 2020