Asociación Civil Andar develops inclusive business in order to increase the employment ability of people with disabilities. It’s a multi-business and multi-activity job placement initiative placed in Buenos Aires, within a context of low public resources and huge cutbacks. They carry out productive activities such as baking bread and catering, combined with professional training (cooking school) and sport activities (football league).
- 150 employees, 50% of them being people with disabilities.
- 25.000 children are fed with Andar products.
- 85 schools receive services from this association.
- 1.500 children per year receive a therapy to improve their disability.
- 1.000 trees planted by their educative farm.
- 5.000 young people and 50 organisations participate in their sport activities.