Fundación Exit works to integrate young people at risk of social exclusion through innovative training projects that provide added value to businesses and enhance networking. Proyecto Coach is a job skills training programme that gives young people their first contact with the world of work, connecting them with business volunteers who guide them in the skills applied to jobs.
- According to data from 2012, 146 young people, 146 corporate volunteers, 22 companies and 16 organisations and colleges have participated
- 95% of young people complete the programme and 83% continue their studies.
- In addition, 81% of them know and understand how a company works and is organised internally. 78% know and understand the requirements of at least 2 professional profiles.
- 99% consider the experience as excellent or very good (59% excellent and 40% good). 100% would recommend the experience to other young people.
- Meanwhile, 84% of business volunteers consider the experience very good or excellent (15% think it is good; nobody believes it to be mediocre or negative). 67% believe it has improved some of their skills, such as communication or teamwork, and 95% would repeat the experience.