He has been awarded the UNESCO Orbis Guaranticus Medal, the UNESCO Best Practice Award, the WISE Award and the Microfinance Award from the Inter-American Development Bank, as well as the Shwab and the School Foundation Award, the Ashoka Changemakers Award, the Oikocredit Award, and the Templeton Freedom Award. He has been also received the Distinguished Alumni Award from the George Washington University and University of the Pacific. VII Novia Salcedo International Award (2016).
Quality education model that develops the entrepreneur spirit by carrying out business projects in order to support the education model itself.
- 53,000 active families (training for 30,000 women.)
- 12,433 families overtook income poverty line between 2011-2012.
- 605 programme leading families surpassed all their poverty indicators in the following: incomes and occupation, health and environment, education and culture, housing and infrastructure, citizen organisation and participation, and inner being and motivation.
- 100% of employability for its graduate students of the agricultural school.
- 126,000 loans
- An expense of 229 million dollars since 1985.
Última actualización 13 August 2020