A home childcare service for mothers and fathers of single-parental families, with prices adapted to their income.
- 90% of the participant families have low incomes.
- Model applied in 6 French cities.
- Since its beginning, it has benefited more than 1.200 families and 1.800 children. 60% of these families are single-parental, mostly under charge of women, and 65% has an income lower than 1.000€.
- Its range impact has been analyzed by external consultants that indicate a significant stability for children and a greater scholar performance.
- Parents enjoy tranquillity, reducing work absenteeism and increasing productivity, thus benefiting their employers.
Anne Karine Stocchetti